Our Commitment to Value Added Services - "Above and Beyond"
As part of our commitment to Canadian credit unions we develop no cost training and risk management resources for credit unions that provide true value and go above and beyond.
To receive your copy of any of the following training material, please contact us at 1.800.263.9120 extension 6894.
Training and Risk Management Resources
Best Practices for the Prevention of Employee Dishonesty
- Tips and tools for preventing and reporting dishonesty.
Robbery Planning and Prevention
- Are you ready? Training tips to help prepare your staff in the event of a robbery or break in.
- Help understand and avoid workplace violence.
Risk Management Resources
- This booklet is intended to assist credit unions in updating their disaster plans. It includes valuable planning tips and will be a useful part of your disaster planning process.
Disaster Planning Booklet
Identity Theft - Fraud Prevention Practices
- CUMIS has created this guide to provide you with some general information on what your credit union can do to reduce the risk of loss due to identity theft. You’ll find information on Fraud Prevention Practices in the areas of: Cheque Forgery, New Account Fraud, Mortgage Fraud and Online Banking Fraud.
Loss Prevention Bulletins
- As an added value, we provide useful hints and tips to help with a variety of everyday occurrences such as planning a party or maintenance and upkeep of your property.