Thank you for considering The CUMIS Group Limited (CUMIS) as the next step in your career development.
The CUMIS Group Limited is a part of the Co-operators Group of companies and is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. For more information visit www.cooperators.ca
We are excited to have been selected among the Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada!
Find out why
our employees gave us such high marks and why CUMIS could be a BETTER choice for you.
We are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. If you receive a request for an interview and you have a disability which will require an accommodation to support your participation, please consult with the hiring manager as soon as practical so that suitable accommodations can be arranged.
Why work at CUMIS?
- Challenging and rewarding careers
- Work-life balance
- Conveniently located with easy access to HWY 403, QEW and HWY 407
- Strong employee-shared values
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Employee lounge with various amenities
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
- Located on 140 acres of property, including a 15-acre apple orchard and hiking trails
- Commitment to the communities in which we live and work
- Promotion of learning and self-development through our continuous learning program
- Career advancement opportunities